Customer Order Service Representative
Become part of this International award winning FMCG who is a global leader in its category. By joining this worldwide business as a Customer Service Representative you will be joining a small, friendly and very supportive customer services team.
You will be responsible for ensuring all internal and external customer orders are fulfilled on time, ensuring orders are processed accurately and discrepancies challenged to ensure that all orders are invoiced in line with the correct processes.
Customer Order Service Representative - In your role you will be responsible for;
- Orders - prioritising and processing internal and external customer orders received whilst keeping customer information records up to date. This role will involve lots of communication with internal departments as well as external customers to ensure all stock is reviewed and customers are informed of delays and any product shortfall
- Transport & Invoicing - ensuring all orders are dispatched, specific batch information received and applied and invoiced on time and in full
- Query Resolution - prioritise and process internal and external customer queries received via email, telephone and in person such as credits, shortage claims, delivery product & customer information ensuring queries are logged and resolved
- Customer & Consumer Complaints - document all feedback and allocate to the responsible Department, obtaining all the details, updating issues logs and escalate to the Customer Service Manager for resolution.
- Represent the customer service function in internal meetings and support the functions in time of absence and annual leave
Customer Order Service Representative - To be shortlisted for this position you will need to have the following experience and skills;
- Essential: Successful experience in similar role from a fast paced time pressured environment where you have really developed and demonstrated your strong skills in customer service, complaints resolution, excellent attention to detail, super administration and database management
- Essential: Highly numerate, methodical, detail conscious and a strong computer user, very comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel (intermediate – advanced), Powerpoint & Outlook with GCSE’s (or equivalent) with grade C or above in English and Maths
- Desirable: Experience using SAP and/or EDI ordering preferably in a manufacturing environment with exposure to warehouse and monitoring stock levels would be very beneficial (but not essential) as would experience of raising POs, processing and raising invoices
This is a PERMANENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY based in Coventry, working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.