Been trying to find that opportunity to further your knowledge and experience in the food industry?
Have experience working in manufacturing industry while also having experience in either mechanical or electrical engineering?
I have the opporutnity for you ! Working for this large manufacture offering to improve your skill set as an individual you will be involved in the following working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Carry out PM inspections according to skill level
- Machine change-overs when requested
- Radamaker Die maintenance
- Asset care to all machines as directed by the CMMs system and TPM Engineer
- Fabrication and facilities within the production environment
- Develop and maintain relations with the Planned Maintenance Manager, Operations, QA / Technical on manufacturing and operational concerns
- Pre- startup of production equipment.
- Company procedures, legislation and Good working practices are adhered too
- Able to be trained and develop within the role
For more information please call nick on 01733 391515.