Graduate Production Manager
Total Package – up to £48,000 (inc bonus & Shift Allowance)
North East England
- A global, £Multi-Billion Food Manufacturer with a focus on internal development, improvement and a shift towards a more sustainable footprint.
- Highly Automated FMCG operation with high speed, technical lines.
- Renowned for their ability to train and develop graduates with 4-5 years of industry experience into senior operational roles.
- An environment for autonomy and pro-active improvement
- Production Manager looking after the largest production area in the factory.
- Responsible for teams of around 100 people.
- Production and Engineering reports.
- Heavily focussed on people management and process improvement.
There are some key things you will need to succeed in the role.
- A winning mentality, not accepting second best. You will be pro-active in making improvements across site.
- Strong people management skills. Developing and supporting Engineering and Production teams on site.
- A background in highly automated FMCG or Food Manufacturing.
- Degree educated, ideally within an Engineering / Technical based subject: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Sciences etc.
Get in touch with Dan on 01733 391 515, Daniel@thesterlingchoice.com or apply below.