Job Title: Human Resources Advisor
Location: Northampton (Hybrid working two days from home)
Salary: Up to £35,000
We have partnered with a highly successful manufacturing business based in Northampton who boast an impressive range of products. This role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Northampton and will work alongside the HR Business Partner to provide a smooth and positive HR function.
The responsibilities of the HR Advisor will include:
- Provide generalist HR support the manufacturing site, offering guidance on employment law matters.
- Advise and coach managers on employee relations issues, resolving conflicts through mediation and avoiding formal/legal processes when possible.
- Assist in absence management processes, both for short and long-term sick leave.
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures aligned with best practices.
- Generate monthly KPI data, analyse trends, and propose solutions.
- Support recruitment and manage recruitment processes
- Support employee engagement activities to foster a positive work culture.
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor you will have:
- Previous experience as an HR Advisor/Officer, preferably within the FMCG or manufacturing industry
- Proven experience with employee relations issues in fast paced environment
- Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Recruitment experience
If you are looking for your next HR role and would like to know more about this opportunity contact James or apply online.