We are working with a highly successful blue chip company looking to expand their team in West London.
You MUST be a dynamic, motivated and an ambitious individual with a proven background in delivering change, improvements, driving performance and developing new and improved maintenance strategy.
You will be working as a multi-functional team contributing to achieving the goals of the factory to do this successfully you will need:
• Specialist knowledge manufacturing equipment and associated bespoke control systems.
• To maintain high standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
• Decide on best course of action for major breakdowns in conjunction with team managers.
• Implement continuous improvement programs using Speedy Kaizen / MBR etc.
• Deliver a consistent and improving plant reliability through the effective management and monitoring of downtime, PPM conformance, engineering planning, use of SAP PM and elements of the engineering budget.
• Liaise with 3rd party contractors when required.
In reflection of all the above you will be offered a very generous salary and you will become a cog inside a high functioning, highly successful machine.
This is a great role for someone who has left university and had several years in the food sector whilst updating their skills set in the meantime.
So if you would like to hear more then give me (Matt) a call on 00 447835123575 or if you are ready click apply!