An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trading Co-Ordinator to join a small but very busy and lively team based in Cambridgeshire to provide support to one of the Direrctors. The Company is successful, ambitious and is continuing to grow, so this opportunity will suit a graduate who is equally passionate and driven.
Trading Co-Ordinator - Key day to day responsibilities will include;
- Liaise with the Yard team on loading and grading requirements in order to fulfil the customer orders
- Print all documents required for the yard and office (timesheets, sign in sheets, loading and incoming sheets for QC, grading sheets, produce grading sheets for the yard, to advise how each load needs to be split sized) in order to assist in ensuring accurate information is obtained "
- Liaise with hauliers and send daily loading plans to ensure efficient collecting and delivery of loads
- Keep accurate records of all grading results and waste figures from bagging in order to assist in fulfilling the customer requirements
- Liaise with growers/suppliers regarding loading plans, prices and load numbers in order to ensure that all documentation is accurate
- Manage the bulk sales and trading sheet administration system to make sure costings are added correctly ensuring monthly management figures taken from the sheet are correct
- Send weights to growers/suppliers once loads used to ensure they know what returns to expect and add returns to the Sage system for future processing and payment
- Input food service sales/data into Sage. Print dispatch notes and distribute to yard staff in an appropriate fashion
- As a member of a small team you will be required to assist other team members where necessary
Trading Co-Ordinator - Required experience, knowledge and skills;
- A graduate with a farming or agricultural background / experience who is commercially driven with an entrepeneurial mind set
- A team player (particularly important in a small office environment) with experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and communicate in a confident, clear, articulate and concise manner
- Excellent data analytical skills and experience - being able to extract, manipulate, analyse and interpret data, with concise verbal or written reporting that can influence decision making
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including advanced Excel skills
- Experience of Sage and EDI preferable but not essential
- Excellent problem solving skills with lots of initiative and common sense
This role is one in which the successful person can really make their own and drive their career forward with - so it is cruciial that you are outgoing, proaactive, with bundles of enthusiasm and initiative - a true self starter!
40 hours per week, starting time 7am, Monday - Friday (onsite daily).
Interviews to take place ASAP so apply today for immediate consideration.