We are looking for an experienced and motivated recruitment consultant to join our growing team. As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for finding the best candidates to fill our clients' open positions while having fun a long the way.
- Conducting candidate searches using job boards, social media, and other recruitment sources.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates to ensure they meet the clients' requirements.
- Coordinating interviews and managing communication between candidates and clients.
- Negotiating offers and ensuring a smooth hiring process for both the candidate and the client.
- Building relationships with clients and understanding their business needs. As a nation we are in a tough place so people will sometimes just need some insight or advice from a specialist rather than just a job that needs filling.
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently but just as importantly (if not more) as part of a team. You could be the best biller in the wolrd but if you create atmospheres and make people feel uncomfortable you will be out the door quicker than recruiters flock to the pub on a Friday afternoon.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills- time is of the essence when it comes to recruitment, while it is vital you out perform the competition you need to be accurate.
- A passion for recruitment and a desire to succeed in a competitive industry.
There is so much more we have to offer aside from benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are a results-driven recruitment consultant with a track record of success, we want to hear from you!
Hit apply or get in touch directly firstname.lastname@example.org