Job Title: Senior Commercial Manager (Grocery Accounts)
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus car allowance
You will be joining a business who are passionate about delivering the finest chilled food products to their customers. They take pride in their commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional service. You will be a talented National Account Manager/Commercial Manager looking to step into an established Senior Commercial Manager position, joining a dynamic team and helping drive growth in our client’s key grocery accounts.
About the Role:
As the Senior Commercial Manager you'll be at the forefront of the commercial team, responsible for managing and growing our clients chilled own label business within the grocery sector. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take full P&L accountability, develop collaborative relationships, and make a significant impact on our business.
- Build Strong Relationships: Develop collaborative customer relationships with customers, creating and executing joint business plans.
- Account Management: Handle day-to-day and strategic management of key retail customer accounts.
- Negotiation: Lead negotiations and implement cost price increases, cost mitigation strategies, joint business plans, and promotional support in alignment with our business strategy.
- Business Growth: Secure new listings and distribution points, supporting our business growth agenda by introducing incremental product ranges and value-added new product development.
- Data Analysis: Analyse market, category, and account data to gain insights, enabling you to develop targeted account strategies and competitive advantages.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure best-in-class availability and inbound service levels.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Experience in the food industry working with grocery retailers.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident and collaborative approach.
If you are interested in the above and have your CV ready, then click apply or call James on 01733 391515 to find out more.