Here you are the unsung hero of your trade looking again for another role where you can finally put your experience to use.
We are looking for an all-rounder to look after the whole site.
- Work closely and cooperatively with, and set a professional example to other members of the Site Services team and all other members of the Operations team.
- Deputise for in the absence of the Site Services Supervisor
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are in place and regularly reviewed
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards (LOLER/PUWER etc)
- Maintain GXP, specifically cGMP standards
- Ensure Contractor control is maintained
- Implement a cost effective Facilities maintenance plan CM and PPM
- Provide an effective Asset Care program across the Wimbledon Operation
- Work within the day to day Site Services budget
- Identify training and development program as required
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified/Apprentice trained Maintenance engineer Mech/Elec background
- Communicate effectively across all levels within the organisation
- Highly organised and with the ability to multi task and prioritize
- Proven experience within an Facilities Maintenance Environment
- A confident and assertive individual
- Demonstrable understanding of cGMP standards and guidelines
- IT literate, competent in MS Office applications
So what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 28 days inclusive of bank holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great company pension
- Genuine progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you and your CV is ready, just apply now, If not give me (Matt) a call and we can have a chat on 01733 391515.